The London Coffee Guide 2017 is the definitive guide to London’s top 245 independent coffee venues.
Year after year, we endeavour to bring you the crème de la crème of London’s leading independent coffee shops, cafes and roasteries. We’re here to spill the (coffee) beans on the latest and greatest places to get that all-important caffeinated kick. Whether you’re searching for a morning flat white, a lunchtime long black, or an afternoon espresso, we’ve got plenty of top notch recommendations to get you through the day.
With 30 new venues added to this 2017 edition, we now have a total of 245 profiles in the guide - clearly independent coffee shops are the order of the day! Due to popular demand, we have now included the icon ‘Pet Friendly’ for the animal owners and lovers among us. We have also highlighted ‘New and Noteworthy’ profiles for you to explore and enjoy. These profiles feature those that we believe to be exciting new additions to the market and will no doubt leave you spoilt for choice.
- Expert reviews and ratings for every venue
- Detailed venue information including coffee supplier, equipment and beverage prices
- Handy symbols: see venue features at a glance e.g. disabled access, parent & baby friendly etc.
- Top 35 venues
- Full colour photography by experienced food and drink photographers
- Neighbourhood coffee maps: detailed maps to help you navigate to venues
- Coffee Passport: record your coffee expeditions by collecting a stamp from each venue you visit