This 264 page, full-colour book is the definitive guide to London’s 215 best independent coffee shops, carts and kiosks.
The independent coffee scene is flourishing with a vast quantity of new openings last year. These so-called ‘third wave’ cafés are bringing a radically better coffee and café experience to London’s streets. Sourcing speciality beans roasted fresh in small batches, you can expect coffee made by skilled baristas who are passionate about their craft. Fully revised for 2016, the guide shows you where to find the best coffee venues and will become your indispensable companion for getting the most from London's thriving coffee scene.
- Expert reviews and ratings for every venue
- Detailed venue information including coffee supplier, equipment and beverage prices
- Handy symbols: see venue features at a glance e.g. disabled access, parent & baby friendly etc.
- Top 30 venues
- Full colour photography by experienced food and drink photographers
- Neighbourhood coffee maps: detailed maps to help you navigate to venues
- Coffee Passport: record your coffee expeditions by collecting a stamp from each venue you visit